As illustrated in the previous post, the footage was running into other and making it look disjointed and unprofessional. To overcome this, I started experimenting with a different effect; reversing. This allowed me to manipulate the footage into moving in two separate directions. The first footage runs normally and then I used Final Cut Pro to reverse the second before importing into Adobe After Effects. From my feedback I was told that this looked much better and allowed the images to be seen clearly whilst providing room for text at the end of the animation. Here are some screen shots of my final idea.